Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Why no posting, well, to put it simply.. depression. I don't do much of anything the past three weeks, besides what I have to do (cooking, housework, laundry, grocery shopping, school things). Some days I don't feel like getting out of bed, but I do and carry on like a good Mom/Wife is supposed to. Joy, Joy.
I think a lot of it has to do with my medical problems. I'm tired of doing everything my doctors tell me to, and still, I feel like crap. I'm just tired of it all.. can't I just go back to bed and pull the covers over my head until it passes? ::sigh:: This too will pass.

Happy Birthday to my Husband. Nothing special planned, he and I don't think much of our birthdays (who wants to be reminded of how old we are, lol). I will bake him a special batch of his favorite cookies and make him a pork chop dinner (also his favorite) and give him money towards a new set of tires. Yes, it's practical, but welcome to my practical life.. whether I want it or not. lol

The weather here has been nice. We had our white Christmas and since then, although cold, it's been beautiful. Yesterday I was walking around outside with a t-shirt.. it was in the low 50's. Today is supposed to be even more nice, but then it changes again.. rain/snow tomorrow. Gotta love Northern Nevada weather.

No comments: