Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Waiting ...

is the hardest part... of everything! Tomorrow I should be getting my results of my lung biopy... but it seems like the last two weeks have just dragged on.

Today was the day of *find the CT scan films*. I picked them up from my pulmonologist,, Dr. L to take to my surgeon's office, Dr. G. Dr. G wanted to keep them to plan the best places on my right lung for the biopsys. No problem (or so I thought). I called Dr G's office the Monday before Thanksgiving to see if I needed to pick up my films. After being transfered a couple of times I talked to the person in charge of the films who said she was going through them on Tuesday and if I wanted her to send them to Dr. L's office or if I wanted to pick them up. Well, my mistake, I asked for her to send them.. saving me a trip. Well, today, the hospital called to ask if I had the films because Dr. L's office didn't have them. No I told them Dr. G's office was sending them. So the hospital called Dr. G's office, they couldn't find the films, and the hospital was told Dr. G's office doesn't have a carrier service (they why offer to send them for me). ::sigh:: And the recopies will cost $10 a sheet (about $190 to $220).

Tomorrow at 11:30 am I have my appointment with Dr. L.. hopefully we will have an answer.
Until next time.. take care and live life to it's fullest

No comments: